"There is no difference … between history of technology and ANT" - Bruno Latour, Reassembling the Social
The ANT IS … wiki aims to facilitate collaboration among those with an interest in actor network theory and the study of information systems as sociotechnical networks by making it easy for participants to co-produce the content of the site, upload files to be shared, and communicate. To participate, you must first become a member of this Wiki.
Surfacing the Invisible
Please see the IKON website for details of the “Surfacing the Invisible in Studies of Knowledge, Innovation and Organizational Networks” workshop at University of Warwick on 1 May 2009.
Speakers and topics:
- Rewarding the Empirical - Nigel Thrift
- Implications of the non-representational for Organization Studies - Andre Spicer
- The Practices of Articulating Practice - Davide Nicolini
- Managing the Experiential in the Design of Computer Games - Nikiforos Panourgias
- Surfacing Medical Malpractice and Learning by Submersion - Jeanne Mengis
Full text of invitation here [PDF].